9/14/09

Patrick Swayze.

Patrick Swayze has died. I was never a huge fan or anything, but he died. I know him most from Dirty Dancing (nobody puts Baby in the corner) and Ghost.

2 preteen movies for me.

I particularly enjoy looking up old Dirty Dancing clips on You Tube, and I think anyone who does is really, really cool and intelligent. Just kidding. That movie is annoying as fuck. But it had a KICK ASS soundtrack that in the summer of 1987 my pal and I PLAYED TO DEATH. I should know, I had the tapes.

And did you know Patty sung too? "She's Like the Wind" is sung by him. My pal and I argued over the lines: "She's like the wind, through my trees..." Or is it "She's like the wind...through my dreams?"

WHAT IS IT? TELL ME ALREADY. Just kidding. I don't give a fuck. But I like the line in the song when he calls himself "a young old man." Here's the song:



Living without her, he goes insane, just so you know. I wish someone would say those words to me, but now the only one who would is dead.

But what I really want to know is the asshole who disabled all the embedding of all the KICK ASS final dances of Baby and Patty together.

Why won't anyone dirty dance with me? I want to dirty dance and not the kind in Salo, but the fun kind, where I can carry a watermelon. If you don't get the joke, then YOU'RE NOT FEELING IT.

Patty is proof that beautiful people get cancer too. R.I.P Patrick Swayze.

P.S. I "dated" (and by "dated" what I really mean is spend nights with when he'd call and invite me over after 11 PM) a guy who had a body just like Patty in DD. I'm serious. I might not have let him get away had he not been dumb as dogshit, but man, what a body he had. That made it all worthwhile. Yee Haw!

Patty has died, but Dirty Dancing lives 4 eva'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace Out!