7/25/09

ABC Friday and Sunday Night Movie.

Since Dan posted his nostalgia, I thought I'd post mine. First, the ABC Friday Night Movie 1976-1981:



And then the ABC Sunday Night Movie:



Usually I was never able to stay up late enough to finish any of these. (I was put to bed). And then when my mom and her pal started watching Dallas on Friday nights, the movie was done. (We only had one tiny TV. Cable? What's that?)

And then I would wake on Saturday morning and watch The Smurfs:



They played 90 mins of Smurfs. I loved the Smurfs. Another I liked was Gummi Bears. Here is their theme song:



I don't understand why they'd make a show about a chewy candy, but the way it works is that they make this gummi-bearie juice that makes them bounce. Hence "Bouncing here and there any everywhere...they are the Gummi Bears!"

Give me a break, I was only like 8-9 then.