2/22/11

FROZEN - Trailer

This is another "thriller" I streamed last night. It was just ok--not really believable because there are too many scenarios that would not have occurred. While I'm not a skier myself, the lift operators do a better job of making sure everyone is off. Also, what resort closes for 5 days in a row? And only to be approached by hungry wolves at the bottom? That's just not plausible.

Anyway, I streamed this on my computer while doing other stuff and only after having watched a better Criterion film earlier. It's funny too, because while the dialogue among the charatcers is "realistic" it's still dull and you don't care about these dumb, bratty kids. Very different from Cassavetes' "realistic" dialogue though his characters would make interesting observations. The 1st 30 mins of Frozen is like listening to dull, suburban, upper-middle class white kids bitch about their boring lives. Yawn.