10/23/09

It's a Wonderful Life.

With the nip in the air, I am already looking forward to watching one of my all time fave films this December. The film runs twice on NBC--On Christmas Eve and the weekend 2 weeks before. Even though we have the DVD I'll probably watch both times.

I was telling a friend who has yet to watch it how great it is, that it's not just some happy, annoying film that shoves its values down your throat, but rather, one that can help get you to appreciate what you have in life, helping you realize that a wonderful life is not necessarily one full of fortune and travel, but one that has impact.

Here is the trailer to this wonderful film, and I hope you'll consider watching it this year. It's the #1 essay on Cosmoetica with over 50 million reads thus far, which says something. Check out the trailer and read the review here.